Last updated: May 8 at 4:40pmChris Cote’s Toptracer Range and short game area in Southington is now open everyday from 10am-7pm.
All customers should follow social distancing protocol as well as the additional guidelines provided by the @CSGA. We have added extra precautions for everyone’s safety:
- Plexiglass has been installed behind the counter to act as a barrier between customers and employees.
- X’s marked by tape on the floor represent 6 feet between each customer in line.
- Spread out and maintain social distancing while out on the tee line. The first and second floor will be open to ensure ample space for all golfers.
- On your way out, please place empty baskets in the barrels of soapy water placed out on the tee line.
- All doors will remain open to allow for plenty of fresh air and so there is no need to touch door handles.
- Toptracers will be wiped before and after every customer. If you prefer to not use the Toptracer, we can close the screen for you.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the front counter for all customers to use before and after their driving range session.
- Do not congregate in the parking lot.
- If you don’t feel well, please stay home!!
We look forward to giving golfers of Connecticut a safe environment to enjoy the fresh air and work on their golf game.
Please direct any questions to Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org